Information for Attendees
The conference is at the Doubletree by Hilton, located at 16615 109th Avenue North West Edmonton, Alberta, T5P 4K8.
The hotel offers free WiFi, free parking, on-site restaurant, an indoor pool, a fitness, and business center, as well as the popular Mayfield Dinner Theatre.
There is a block of rooms on hold for conference attendees. Attendees can reserve their rooms within the room block using our exclusive group rate. Room rates will be available until Wednesday, September 25, 2024. After this date rooms will be released into general inventory.
Click the link below to book your hotel stay. Guests can also call the hotel directly at 780-484-0821 or Toll Free at 1-800-661-9804 and ask for the ATHABASCA UNIVERSITY GRADUATE STUDENTS RESEARCH CONFERENCE room block.
Food and Beverage during the conference
- Friday night attendance includes a cocktail reception with light hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar.
- Saturday attendance includes a breakfast buffet, lunch buffet along with morning and afternoon coffee breaks.
- Sunday attendance includes a breakfast buffet and morning coffee break.
- The hotel is designed with many accessible features and amenity accessibility options which can be viewed here
- The Conference rooms are all on the main level of the hotel for easy access and with accessible washrooms nearby.
The conference location is approximately 5 kilometres from city attractions including the West Edmonton Mall, Telus World of Science and the Edmonton Valley Zoo.